I took Joseph and Anna to see Toy Story in 3D this weekend. We went with Grandma and Uncle Christian and Aunt Stephy and her boyfriend Cameron. My kids did really well. Joseph sat through almost all of both of the movies. He loved eating the popcorn and drinking his sprite. He didn't really like the glasses though. I got him to wear them just long enough to take his picture!
Anna is getting so big. She has started crawling and she loves to play! She will sit on the floor and play with toys and entertain herself. She has also started eating baby food and has her first 2 teeth. She has also started waving and clapping her hands. She is so dang cute I can hardly stand it!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Nervous...
This week-end I have felt so nervous and anxious. I start work tomorrow. I have been blessed not to have to work since March when I had Anna. Now because of obvious circumstances I am returning to work. I am going back to the Dr's office. I haven't worked in the medical field for about 2 and a half years now so I am feeling a little nervous. With the nerves though there is excitement. I really am excited for this new challenge. I know that I will have plenty to do to keep me busy which will help pass the days. I found an awesome lady to watch my kids while I work. I had been searching for someone for a few weeks now with no luck. I just couldn't find someone that I trusted. This lady watches kids in her home and I felt so good in her home and Joseph and Anna loved her right off the bat. This is yet another blessing. So at this point I guess I need to exercise a little faith and sit back and relax! The Lord has blessed me so much thus far and I know that he will continue to bless me. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment