Thursday, May 31, 2012
Cousins! Cousins! Cousins!
My Chicago cousins were in town last week. It was so much fun to see them! I have always been close to Amanda and Stephanie. They are both such great girls. I love being with them. They are like best friends to me. One of the things that I love most about our relationship is that no matter how much time passes we can pick right up where we left off. I know that I can call either of these gals whenever I need someone to talk to. I can always count on them to give me honest advice. We laugh together, cry together, braid each other's hair... Ok maybe we don't braid each other's hair anymore but we have fun together. My cousin Sara came too. Sara is seriously one of the funniest people I have ever met! I can always count on her to make me laugh!! We also got to see cute little Remi. It was so fun to have my little girl play with Steph's little girl. We got together at my dad's to roast marshmallows and visit. It was so fun. I hope I can make it to Chicago soon to visit. Stephanie is convinced that she is going to convince me to move out there with her and Amanda. We'll see what happens... Here are some pictures of us all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment