Again pretend that I was on the ball and posted this last month...
Here are the answer's to Joseph's birthday interview questions. These are exactly the way he answered them.
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Cereal for lunch. Broccoli and green beans.
Favorite Toy: My transformers
Best Friend: Hmm...dad?
Favorite Drink: Milk and juice and lemonade
Favorite Treat: Gummy Bears
Favorite TV Show: Like those Lego Ninjas
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
What do you want to be when you grow up? A police man
Here are a few other fun things about Joe. He loves building things with Legos. He is really good at it too. I can buy him a set and he will follow the instructions and build it by himself. He also really good at doing puzzles. He is playing soccer right now and is loving it. He has a grin on his face the entire time that he is out on the field. He is in pre-school this year and has done really well. He knows almost all of his letters and he can sing the alphabet. He also loves to sing. He likes to go to primary an sing along and I can usually hear him singing along to the radio. I can't believe how big he is getting! He starts kindergarten this fall which is so crazy.
I love my not so little Joe Joe. He is such a good little boy. He has such a sweet personality and the best little smile in the world. He also gives the best hugs in the world. I love this little boy more than I ever thought possible. I am so blessed to be his mom. I love you Joseph!
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment