Thursday, May 10, 2012

Anna Jean's Birthday interview

I totally forgot that I was going to do birthday interviews with the kids! So let's just pretend I posted this 2 months ago...
Here are Anna's answers to her birthday interview questions. I still can't believe my little one is 3!! Keep in mind that these are the exact answers she gave.
Favorite color: Purple and pink
Favorite food: Broccoli and carrots and potatoes and puddings. And the last thing is macaroni and cheese.
Favorite Toy: Um...umm...Ariel!!!
Best Friend: Um...My mom
Favorite Drink: Milk and juice
Favorite Treat: A smartie and a sucker
Favorite TV show: Tinker Bell
Favorite Movie: Um...Um..um...Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
What do you want to be when you get big? A kitty cat. Meow! Meow!


 Here are some fun things about Anna. She is a girly girl through and through. She loves anything that sparkles and is pink or purple. She loves jewelry and make-up. For her birthday I made her a pretend make-up set which she loves! She is also quiet a drama queen. She says the funniest things with the funniest tones and expressions. She is also very independent and likes to do everything by herself. She likes to pick out her own clothes and buckle her own seat belt. The word that comes to mind when I think of my Anna is spunky. She just has the most fun personality.
I love my little Anna Belle! I am so lucky and blessed to be her mama. Now stop getting so darn big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers