Saturday, June 5, 2010

ABC's of Sarah


I came across this idea on a friend of a friends blog. I like to look at other people's blogs. I am always curious to see what people post and write about. Anyway I stumbled on this blog where this guy was writing about the ABC's of his life. I thought that this was a great idea! I really like to think of blogging as an on-line journal or scrapbook. What a great way to journal and share things about my life. This is mainly me for me and not my four or so faithful readers... but I hope you enjoy it too. So over the next few posts, well 26 to be exact, I will be sharing with you the ABC's that make up me! I have also decided to find a song that goes with each post. I guess it's the soundtrack of my life if you will.

Next up: A is for...Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers