Monday, May 17, 2010

Anna Bell!

I couldn't do a post about Joseph without doing one all about Anna! Anna is the girl with a million nick names! She gets called everything from Nana (Joseph) to Anna Banana (mostly grandpa),to Anna Bell (mostly me), to AJ, to Anna Jean. She is growing up way to fast as well! I wish I could slow it down just a little bit! She is wanting to talk so badly and I think in her mind she really is telling me something. Most of the time when she talks she uses this voice which is like a mix between a whine and a moan. She usually uses this voice when she wants something that she can't have. She also likes to "tattle" on her brother. If I get after Joseph for doing something Anna is right there yelling at him and pointing at him. She thinks she's helping to lay down the law I guess. She loves to say "Hi" and wave to everyone that is either coming or going. She also loves to give kisses. If you ask her for kisses she'll just sort of lean toward your face and ever so slightly pucker her lips. She also like to say "shh" while she holds her finger up to her lips. So funny. She is definitely a little girl through and through! If she finds a bow she will bring it to me and want me to put it in her hair even though she'll pull it out a few minutes later. She also loves shoes and jewelry of any kind. And she loves clothes! She will walk all around the house carrying an article of clothing with her. It doesn't matter what it is really; Joseph's pajamas, one of her dresses, mom's shirt. She is also so attached to Bear Bear. It's a little pink blanket with a bear head attached to it. My dad gave it to her in the hospital and I always just kept it in her crib. Somewhere between 6 and 9 months Anna discovered it in her crib. At first she would just hold it while she slept. But pretty soon she wanted to take it everywhere with her. When I go to get her out of the crib in the morning she hands me Bear Bear first and then I can get her out. She'll hand it to me when I put her in the highchair and luckily we don't have to take it with us every time we leave the house! Anna is so sweet and I just love her precious smile and bright blue eyes. I feel so lucky that she is mine!

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious. She looks so much like you!!!

    ReplyDelete

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers