Wednesday, June 23, 2010

F is for Future...

F is for Future!

Let me just start out by saying that I am a planner. I am one of those people who need to have a plan to feel in control. I don't feel right if I don't have a plan. I need something to look forward to and accomplish. I have about a hundred "plans" running through my mind at any given time. I like to think ahead. My plans are always changing and evolving from one moment to the next. Once I have a plan made up I don't like surprises which might interfere with these plans. Which brings me to this post about my future. Right now there is much uncertainty about my future. My job will be changing in the next few months. Joseph will start pre-school. I want to move out and get my own place. It's strange because I have a feeling that everything will work out the way it is supposed to. But I feel like I am stuck with my plans right now. Joseph got accepted into the speech pre-school through the Canyons school district. This is awesome except for the fact that I won't know Joseph's school schedule until 1 week before school starts. Do you realize how stressful that is for me? His schedule could throw off his whole visitation schedule with his dad. Plus is it morning or afternoon? Then there is the whole work situation. With the doctor I work for retiring in a few months, my job will be eliminated. Because I work for IHC they will try to help me re-locate. But the thing is I really really love where I work now and I really really love the schedule too. I always have a 3 day weekend which is so nice because I get 3 straight days with the kids. But I obviously can't do anything until it gets closer to the first week of September. Once I figure my job out I want to be able to get my own place and move out of parent's house. My dad and Julie have been so great to let me and the kids live here. It was a huge blessing. But I really am starting to feel like I need my independence. I'm ready for it. But I can't move out until I get my whole job issue solved. However even with this uncertainty there is another huge F that comes into play. Faith. I have faith that the whole situation will work out the way it is supposed to. I just need to be patient and watch how everything unfolds. I think back to last summer. I had no idea what my future was going to be like. I had so many unanswered questions. Talk about uncertainty! But somehow I made it through each day. Things worked out better than I could've ever imagined. I know that my future is bright. I can't wait to see it!

This was us on my 25th birthday a few months ago. I can't wait to see what will happen my 25th year!


Song: Welcome to the Future...Brad Paisley. I love this song. Everyday is the future of yesterday...



Up Next...Stay tuned and be surprised (Although I love to plan I'm having a brain cramp for G)

No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers