I love holding his hand. It's like our hands were made for each other.
I love that he drives way out of his way just to give me a good night kiss.
I love that when I'm with him, nothing else really matters.
I love looking at my phone and realizing that 90% of my phone calls from the day are from him or to him.
I love when he sends me a random text just to let me know that he is crazy about me.
I love how talking to him can make my stressful day instantly better.
I love that he can make me laugh multiple times a day.
I love that he is the first, only and last thing I think about everyday.
I love seeing his name come up on my phone when he calls or texts.
I love that he thinks my kids are super cute!
I love that he loves being a dad.
I love that he makes me want to be a better person.
I love how right being with him feels.
I love being in love :)
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I LOVVE this post!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you! Now we want to hear the whole story! :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you, Sarah.
ReplyDeleteHeard you came into the office the other day. Sorry I missed you! Sounds like you are doing better than great!
I want to hear the story too! And see pictures :) Yeah Sarah! You deserve to be be in love and to be loved!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Im so excited for you girl. He sounds like an amazing guy. By the way you look so good you have lost so much weight and you look like a new girl. hope that all is well and it is so fun to be in love
ReplyDeleteSarah! You are awesome! I loved reading this post and the next! So happy for you! :)
ReplyDelete