Sunday, March 13, 2011

Anna's Party

It's Anna's birthday tomorrow and so tonight she had a little birthday party with her family to celebrate. Anna is so blessed to be loved by so many people. We had about 40 people show up. It was mostly family. I love that David and I and both sets of my parents get along with each other well enough that we can have 1 big birthday party for the kids and invite all their aunts and uncles and cousins from all 3 sides of their family.





Anna was spoiled rotten with all the gifts she got. She got a lot of princess themed stuff which is great because she is suddenly really into them. I am so grateful to have so many great friends and family in my life who love my little Anna Bell!


1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes are SO cute. If I ever have a baby girl I may have to borrow that idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers