Thursday, May 6, 2010

Photo Update:

I haven't posted anything for awhile so here is a picture update:


~ Here is Anna with her cousin Eliza. They are so cute I can hardly stand it!~






~ A few Sundays ago Jake and Erica came over for dinner and since it was so nice we all went outside to play. I got the sidewalk chalk out for the kids to play with. My younger brother Josh showed the boys that they could rub their hands in the chalk and then put their handprints all over the sidewalk...and themselves...and their grandpa. So we all ended up with chalk all over! I loved it because I never thought I would see my dad with chalk handprints all over his face! But how could he turn his grandkids down?~


~ I turned 25 last week. It feels just like being 24...I came home from work and my parents had made my favorite cake: yellow cake with chocolate frosting. The cake was complete with 25 candles. I love Joseph's face in this picture. He kept asking all night if it was time for cake. He just wanted cake...not pose for another picture. I guess that is his fake smile!~




~ I enrolled the kids in a book of the month club. They both LOVE reading. I snapped this picture a few days ago when their new books came. Anna was babbling and giggling as she read. So so so cute!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers