Monday, May 17, 2010
My Joseph...
I just wanted to write a down a few things about Joseph. Mainly so that I don't forget. He is such a special little boy and I love him so much! He is no longer my little baby or toddler. Nope. He's now my little boy. When did this happen? Kids grow up way to fast! One thing that is so special about Joseph is how much he LOVES his baby sister. He is so excited to see her every morning when he wakes up. It is almost like he has missed her so much while they were sleeping. He is usually pretty good about sharing with her too. If he is playing with his cars and Anna wants to play too he will usually go and find her some cars of her own to play with. The other night we went to dinner at Olive Garden with some of my family. Joseph got to order some ice cream because he had already eaten before we got there. I asked him if he wanted to share some of his ice cream with his cousins. He told me no. But then all on his own he started sharing some of it with Anna. If Anna is ever crying or upset about something he will try to make her happy. I love when he goes to find her a toy to make her happy. Just this morning Anna was unhappy about something so Joseph ran and got her stroller and baby doll. I loved it because when he gave Anna her doll he said "Here Nana. Play baby Nana." But he said it in this high pitched voice like he was speaking to a baby. It was pretty cute. Tonight they were playing with their big bouncy balls and he accidentally knocked Anna down. She cried a little bit but Joseph bent down and gave her a hug and a kiss and then said "Sorry Nana." And then he did the sign for I love you with his hands. It was so cute and the best part was that he did it all on his own with no prompting from me. You better believe that I praised the heck out of him! I am so glad that those two are such good buddies. I hope that they will always be that close. I got Joseph signed up for a sports class through Sandy Parks and Rec. They meet once a week and teach kids ages 3-5 different sports skills. Joseph is so excited. He keeps telling me that he gets to play games. If I ask him what kind of games he starts naming them off and counting on his fingers, basketball, baseball, etc... So cute! I love my little Joseph boy so much and I am so thankful that I get to be his mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment