Monday, December 7, 2009

Welcome Home Elder Dietz!

Josh came home from his mission on Friday! We were all so excited! Joseph kept talking about Uncle Josh. You could ask him where he is and he would say "mission" then you would ask where his mission is and he would say "Canada." It was so cute. It was fun for him to finally be able to see him.
I helped Joseph make a poster the night before that he could hold at the airport. We also stopped and got some balloons on the way to the airport. When we got there Joseph held his little sign up.
It was hard to entertain him while we waited for Josh, but he was so excited when he finally got off the plane.
And yes I'm a dork because I didn't even get any pictures of Josh with Anna. But things were a little crazy at the airport. Welcome Home Uncle Josh! I am so grateful for you and the great example that you are to my kids! Christmas is going to be awesome this year because I will get to spend it with all of my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers