Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Joseph and Anna had such a great Christmas this year! Christmas eve they each opened their new pajamas. I also made each of them a new fleece blanket to sleep with on Christmas eve. After they changed into their pajamas we watched Luke II. My little Joseph surprised me with just how much he knew about the Christmas Story. He is like a little sponge right now and he remembers just about everything I teach him. It is amazing to hear him answer questions about the gospel. The kids both fell asleep pretty quickly. I think that this may be the last year Joseph will actually sleep that well. The kids got up around 6:30 the next morning to open presents. Santa brought Joseph a new Mickey Mouse train set and he brought Anna a baby and a stroller. They were both really excited. I got Joseph a Buzz Lightyear and Anna a Little People's playhouse. They also got new clothes and books and toys. Their dad came and picked them up at 10:30 and they went over to the Cluff's to have their annual Cluff Christmas Breakfast. Then they went to Daddy's to open more presents. The kids both ended up having a great Christmas. I must admit that it was a little strange to not have them with me all day. It was nice not having to rush all over the place to visit with everybody. I ended up taking a nap and just relaxing all day. I am so grateful for such a supportive family though who helped make my Christmas so nice. My dad made a nice Christmas dinner and then later that night we watched a movie and played games.

1 comment:

  1. The kiddos are getting so big!!! When do you go back to school? Let's go to lunch!! I only have 2 weeks until she comes - so let me know when you can!!

    ReplyDelete

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers