Saturday, December 19, 2009

A visit from Santa!

Last night we had a family Christmas party at my mom and Terry's. It was so fun! All of my brothers and sisters and spouses and kids were there. This was the first time we had all been together in a long time so it was fun to see everybody. As we were finishing dinner Santa showed up. He had everybody (including the grown-ups) sit on his lap. He had a gift for each of the kids. Joseph got a car set and Anna got a baby doll.

I think that this is a classic crying Santa shot! Anna was not too keen on Santa this year!


Joseph on the hand really liked Santa. He kept saying Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas to Santa. So cute!


This was Joseph telling Santa thank-you for his car set. So polite!


Yes even I sat on Santa's lap!

We had so much fun this year. I hope Santa comes again next year to the family Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers