Monday, December 14, 2009
9 months! A new puppy and clean teeth...
My baby girl is 9 months old today! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone! These last 9 months have flown by. Anna is such a special baby girl. I know that she was meant to come to my little family. She is such a beautiful baby. She has the most beautiful blue eyes. Her smile truly lights up the room. She loves to listen to music with her grandpa and rock back and forth to the music. She has also started clapping her hands. She makes all kinds of noises with her mouth. I love my little AnnaBell!
Normally I would post her "Stats" but when I took her to the Dr today we found out that Anna isn't growing as quickly as they would like. She only gained about 12 ounces and grown half an inch in the last 3 months. The Dr. thinks it's because she won't take a bottle so during the day she doesn't get a whole lot of calories. So now I have to try and get her to drink formula. Tonight though my parents got her to actually drink some from her sippy cup.
My parents got a new puppy this week-end. They had to finally put Buster down after 10 years. They got a new chocolate lab. They named her Cheeka. The kids love her and she loves playing with them too!
Joseph went today and had his teeth cleaned for the first time. He did so well. He just sat there in the chair like a big boy and got his teeth cleaned. He did great! He actually really like having his teeth cleaned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Wow - he did so good!!! I hope when we take Bryson at the end of 2010 he'll cooperate like Joseph!!! Anna is so adorable!!! Love you guys.
ReplyDelete