We have had a busy busy summer. I can't believe that school starts tomorrow and Summer is over. Hopefully this post will catch you up on all the fun things that we have been doing lately.
We spent the 4th of July at my parent's house. My parents always have a big block party. Here is Joe with the "ammunition."
Both my kids are absolutely in love with flip-flops. They have gone through a few pairs this summer. Good thing they are so cheap at Old Navy! This year they decided to be little trend setters and wear mismatched flip-flops.
We had a chance to have sleep-overs with cousins. I have been incredibly blessed to have my sister-in-law be able to watch my kids while I work. My kids have loved going to their cousins everyday. Anna and Eliza have always been pretty close but Johnny and Joe have become quite the little buds.
The kids have been excited for the Utes to start playing. Joe got to go to his first game with his dad this last week. He had so much fun and he is still talking about it.
This is my little diva! I cut her hair into a cute bob for the summer and I love it.
We ended the summer by having all the family over tonight for a BBQ. I love my huge backyard and being able to have my family over. We ate, we played games, we laughed and met Josh's new girlfriend. It was a great way to end our summer!








No comments:
Post a Comment