
Um...who is this grown-up kid? Is he really big enough to go to kindergarten tomorrow?

They have a whole section for the primary kids. They can fish off of Lehi's boat, learn how to do a Mexican dance, make a pretend dinner for the missionaries and lots of other fun things.I was worried that maybe my kids would get bored with the displays. But they loved every minute of it! We have been singing the song latter-day prophets every week for family night and now they know the order of the prophets so Joe knew exactly who was supposed to be next. I was absolutely blown away at the things that could remember. There were so many nights that I felt like my lesson was a disaster. There were some nights that the kids spent the whole lesson fighting instead of listening and I felt like they weren't learning anything. After we were done at the museum my kids really wanted to go and see the temple. Anna loved finding the missionaries on temple square and waving to them. As we were walking back to our car I asked the kids what their favorite part of the day was. Anna just shrugged her shoulders and said that she didn't know. But Joe talked about how much he liked looking at the display about Joseph Smith because he had the same name as him. It was just a really neat experience. It helped to strengthen my testimony about the sacred nature of motherhood. I love being able to teach my children about the gospel. I also love being able to bear my testimony to them about being lead and guided by a prophet. It is such an amazing experience to be able to teach your children and see them learn and grow. I feel so blessed to be a mom.








What a wonderful mother... and what a great idea to teach about prophets. FHE can be super frustrating with little kids. I hope Kindergarten is really fun for Joseph... William missed the deadline by 6 weeks.
ReplyDelete