I thought I better do an update post about what we've been up to. I'm still working and going to school. Joe is still in preschool and loving it. He is getting so big and he is seriously such a good boy. He is just so sweet. He is going to play soccer this Spring. He'll be 5 next month. I just updated about my Anna. She is starting soccer this Spring too. I'm still looking for a house. Which is going slow. I love my ward! They have been so welcoming. I love it! They called me to be the secretary in the Relief Society and I am so excited to serve these sisters in my ward. I am feeling so much better physically and emotionally then I have in a really long time. We are truly blessed!! Here's a picture of us being silly. How lucky am I to be their mom?!?
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment