Sunday, March 18, 2012
Happy birthday Anna Jean!!!
I can't believe that my little baby is 3 already. Where has the time gone? It seems like she just turned 2 yet here we are celebrating her third birthday. Anna is such a special little girl. She most definitely has her own personality. She likes to do things her way and must try to do everything herself. She is also very stubborn. If she doesn't like something she will let you know. She loves to sing. As a matter of fact she is sitting next to me singing right now. She loves to make up her own songs and I catch her singing about random stuff all the time. She also loves to dance. At night she likes to do her "exercises" which consist of her running around the living room in circles. She is a complete girly girl and loves anything to do with make-up or jewelry. She loves to get her nails painted. She loves to be read to and loves to read to others. She loves anything princess but she especially loves Ariel which makes her mama smile since Ariel was my favorite too. She has developed quite the personality and vocabulary. She says things like "oh my goodness" and "I hate it when that happens.". She also loves to tattle on everyone else and be in charge. Joe has started calling her bossy pants which makes Anna so mad. I recently got a new phone and gave Anna my old one. She thinks she's pretty big now. She always tells me that she is busy "texting." Living with my mom I am told on a daily basis that my Anna is just like me, which makes me giggle. I love my little AnnaBelle and am so grateful that she is mine. She makes me so happy and makes me feel better if I am ever having a bad day. Happy birthday Anna. I am so lucky that I get to be your mama!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment