Thursday, February 9, 2012
There's a difference between giving up and knowing when you've had enough
I have been dreading writing this post for the last few weeks. Things haven't gone exactly the way I had planned and I moved out of Curt's house a few weeks ago and we filled for an annulment this week. I have no ill feelings toward Curt and he doesn't have any toward me. It just didn't work. We tried and tried and it just didn't work. Who knows what the future will hold for either of us and maybe it will work out in the future. But for now it's over. I moved in with my mom and step-dad who have been so great to take us on. I am planning on buying a little town home in West Jordan. I'm still working and going to school. I'm going to be ok even though this isn't really what I wanted to happen. So now it's about moving on. Hopefully I'll be better about keeping up on my blog now. Oh boy! Life is crazy isn't it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Good to see you haven't fallen off the face of the planet! I know good things will come your way! We love you!
ReplyDeleteOh Sarah, I wish you well, may the Lords blessings be with you and the children.
ReplyDeleteHave I told you lately how amazing you are? Seriously, Sarah. You are incredible and strong. Hang in there and know that I am thinking of you and love you much.
ReplyDeleteI love you Sarah. Love you. Love you. Love you. xoxoxo
ReplyDelete