Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We had such a great Easter this year. My kids are still little enough that they don't really get too excited and worked up for the holiday. As a matter of fact this morning they both came and got in bed with me. I asked them if they wanted to go and see what the Easter Bunny brought them and Jo said "No." He just wanted to lay there in bed with Anna and me for a few minutes. Each of the kids got a movie of Classic Mickey Mouse cartoons and a bucket of Play-Doh. Jo got a light saber (or a Star Wars sword as he calls it. Yes I know that I am failing my son in his Star Wars knowledge, however Curt promises to fix this) and Anna got a Tangled Barbie. I also bought the kids each a new Easter outfit. They both looked so cute for Church this morning. They are getting so big!

After church Curt met us at home and we went to my dad's for dinner and an egg "hunt." My dad just spread eggs all over the lawn and let the kids collect them. They're not quite at the age where they can find them if they are hidden. Anna didn't quite get the concept at first. But she caught on pretty quick! It was such a fun day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers