I can hardly believe that my Joseph Boy is 4 today! I had got all teary eyed going through pictures for this post. The one at the bottom when he was first born is one of my favorites. 4 years ago today I became a mother. It has been the greatest joy of my life! I remember thinking how much I loved Jo before he was even born. But then when he actually got here and they placed him in my arms I was so overwhelmed! There was this instant love and connection that I didn't know was possible for 2 human beings to have. He was such a beautiful baby. He was the only baby in the nursery with that much hair! He has been so mellow and content since birth. He didn't even cry when he was first born. He was such a good baby and now he is such a good boy. I feel so lucky. He has developed such a special little personality. While his little sister is loud and talkative Joseph is more quiet and shy. He is also very thoughtful and helpful. He loves to help his sister do things and doesn't complain if I ask him to help clean up or help his sister do something. One thing that I love about this age is that he is learning so many new things so quickly! He tells me all about what he learns about at church or at school. He loves to have Family Home Evening and he loves to sing Primary songs. 2 of his favorites are I love to see the Temple and Latter-Day Prophets. He has all the Latter-Day Prophets memorized. He also likes to say prayers, which are the sweetest prayers ever! Right now he is really into Batman and
Legos and Star Wars. He has figured out how to play games on the Nintendo (alright it's not a Nintendo but some other sort of gaming system). I asked him a few questions about what his favorite things are.
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Hot Dogs
Favorite Toy: Batman Toy
Best Friend: Anna (Isn't that so sweet?)
Favorite Drink: Root Beer
Favorite Treat: Chocolate Fingers (We got some at Halloween time)
Favorite TV Show: Handy Manny
Favorite Movie: Lego Pirate Movie
I love this little boy so much and I feel so lucky that I get to be his mom. I love you Jo-Jo!
No comments:
Post a Comment