Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011!

Can 2010 really be over already? So much has happened over the last year. My little family has changed and grown so much over the last year. We had a chance to go to Disney on Ice and on a little mini-vacation to Spokane to visit family. We also moved into our own apartment which has been so great for us.

Anna Bell:
During this last year my little baby Anna somehow turned into a toddler! She celebrated her first birthday. She learned how to walk. She also learned how to talk--as a matter of fact she never stops talking! Her hair finally started to grow! It is now long enough for a pony tail. She still hates to put stuff in her hair though. She also transitioned into a toddler bed which she loves. She also gets to go to Nursery now which made me both sad and happy at the same time!











Joseph:
During this last year Joseph somehow became a little boy and isn't a little toddler anymore! He celebrated his 3rd birthday. One of Joseph's biggest accomplishments this last year was learning how to use the potty! He has done so well and has had just a handful of accidents. He also stays dry all night. He also got to take a sports class at the local rec center, which he loved! He started speech therapy this year as well. He goes once a week through Primary Childrens and once a week through the school district. I have already seen improvements in his speech.











Sarah:
2010 was such a year of transformation and healing for me. I changed physically, mentally and spiritually. Physically I chopped my long hair, traded my glasses in for contacts and lost another 25-30 pounds. Mentally I grew as I finished my first year at the University of Phoenix with a GPA of 3.6. I am really proud of this accomplishment. I am surprised at how much I have loved being in school. My testimony has also transformed and strengthened over the last year. I have had some really cool experiences which have helped me to better understand the Gospel as well as help strengthen my relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. I am so excited to serve in the Young Womens with the Mia Maids. I feel like my heart has been through a tremendous amount of healing. As I look back over the last year of my life it makes me excited to think about what the next year of my life has in store for me and my family.

1 comment:

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers