Monday, January 17, 2011

A dream is a Wish...


I was reminded of these words of wisdom from one the most loved princesses of all time, Cinderella.


A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you lose your heartache. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling thru. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing the dream that you wish for will come true.



Why oh why does Walt keep locking his movies in his vault? I want to share this movie with my little Cinderella. Oh well, at least we get to go see Cinderella in the flesh in 1 month, 1 week and 3 days. But who's counting?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my word. Last time I was in Disneyworld/land was before I had my baby. It was just my husband and me, and we had more fun watching all of the little girls in their princess dresses than the park itself! You guys are going to have a great time. :) It is so fun to get to know your little family better through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo excited for you to take the kids to disneyland! They'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers