Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Festival...Then and Now...

We had the chance to go to the Fall Festival with my brother and his family. It was at one of the deaf schools here in Utah. We went last year as well. It was fun this year because they had this group that came that dresses like authentic Star Wars characters. They looked so realistic. Check out their website http://www.alpinegarrison.com/ . Anna was scared out of her mind but Joseph thought they were so cool. It was cool because I noticed quite a few of the characters signing to the kids. They charge money to have the kids get their pictures taken and then they turn around and donate it back to the charity they are supporting that night. It's cool. I get frustrated at these events though because everyone just sort of assumes you sign...and I don't! I really need to take a class... I also thought it would be cute to post a picture of the kids last year (top picture) at the Fall Festival and this year (bottom picture). Look at what a difference a year makes!








































































No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers