Alright so this whole alphabet thing is stressing me out! I hate blogging now because I hate having to conform to
writing about a subject that starts with the next letter of the alphabet...blogging should not be this difficult. So let me catch you up on our lives for the past month or so. I started my job. It's going
ok. It's much different because I am in a different part of the medical field doing something different. I miss the patient interaction I used to have. But it's getting better

every day. I moved. Yep we're out on our own. And I love it! We are doing great. The kids have adjusted really well. We are renting a basement apartment from a really great family. We have an awesome ward! Joseph is in Speech
pre-school one day a week. He loves it and I have noticed a significant improvement in his speech! He is putting more and more words together and you can actually understand what he is saying sometimes. He is such a good boy. He is a good helper and he is an awesome big brother. He loves Anna. He helped me clean the house yesterday and was so proud when we were finished. Anna is getting so big too! Her speech has exploded as well. It's probably 'cause we practice speech flash cards all together at night. She is talking all the time. She can't say Joseph so she calls him Ya-Ya. Kind of silly but I love it. She is also becoming Miss Independent. She wants to do everything herself; from getting dressed to cleaning up to brushing her teeth. If I try to do it she'll say "No, me." Then once she gets
frustrated enough she'll come to me and say "help." What a little stinker! I also move

d Anna into a toddler bed and Joseph into a twin size bed. You'll have to look at the pictures. They don't
exactly stay in their beds. My kids are getting way too big way too fast! Anna is also a big nursery girl now. Yes that's right folks I actually get to go to Relief Society and Sunday School and listen to the lesson. School is going good too. The end of September marked my first year at University of Phoenix and the end of my 11
th class. My GPA is 3.6. I don't mean to brag but I am really proud of this
accomplishment and guess what? This is my blog so deal with it :) I am taking a Math class for elementary educators. I was really nervous but I got a 98% on my first quiz. Life is pretty good right now. The pictures above are from their cousin Eliza's princess birthday. It was so dang cute. You can see Princess Eliza in the lower left corner of Joseph's picture. Can I just say how awesome my sister-in-law Erica is? She created a castle for the kids to play in and had the wands for the little girls to make and swords and shields for the boys to make. She is so creative!
This is how I found Anna on the first night in her toddler bed. She had climbed into bed with Ya-Ya.
This is how I found them the next night. Joseph came to her this time!
The other night I could hear them in their room playing when they were supposed to be sleeping. I went in to check on them when it was silent and the following 2 pictures are what I found...


No comments:
Post a Comment