Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

This year instead of buying Easter Baskets for my kids I bought them colored storage bins that I could use afterward for their toys. I hate having baskets or buckets that never get used again. Plus I knew that Grandma and Grandpa were already getting them one anyway!

Here is Anna on Easter morning looking at her goodies.

Here's Joseph with his Easter stuff. Apparently he got hot in the middle of the night so he took his shirt off. What a weird kid! After they opened their Easter Bunny stuff the kid's dad came and picked them up and they got to go and hang out with him for a little while. Then they came back home for dinner and then an egg hunt with the Dietz cousins.

Here is Joseph hunting for eggs!

Here is Anna looking for eggs. Check out her hair. Don't you just love the mohawk?

Here is Joseph holding his new cousin baby Jak Jak who was 2 weeks old today!

Here are all the Dietz cousins. Eliza, Joseph, Anna, Johnny and Jak.







No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers