The cupboards were originally brown and so we painted them black to match. I also got the kids a Minnie and Mickey towel to match the decor. I love the bathroom now!
Friday, March 26, 2010
My latest project.
So I decided to re-do the bathroom upstairs at my parent's house. It's the bathroom my kids and I use and it hasn't really been re-done in a long time. My parents painted a few years ago so that part didn't need to be re-done. I wanted something fun for the kids so we did a Mickey Mouse bathroom. Check out the pictures. I think it turned out so dang cute!


The cupboards were originally brown and so we painted them black to match. I also got the kids a Minnie and Mickey towel to match the decor. I love the bathroom now!
The cupboards were originally brown and so we painted them black to match. I also got the kids a Minnie and Mickey towel to match the decor. I love the bathroom now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








That is so cute! Makes we want to go to disneyland!!
ReplyDelete