Friday, March 19, 2010

Anna's Birthday!

My baby girl turned 1 on Sunday. We had a little birthday party for her Sunday night. It was so fun because we had 1 big party with all the Cluffs, Dietzs, and DeVores. Anna sure has a lot of people who love her! Here are some fun pictures from the night: Opening presents with mom and dad

Mmm...Cake!


Eating cake and Ice Cream



Ready for a bath

All clean!

I love my little AnnaBell! I am so grateful to have her in my life. She is such a sweet baby girl. She has the most amazing smile and the prettiest eyes. This last year has been really rough but I am so grateful for both of my kids because they have really gotten me through everything. Anna is so special and I love her little spirit.

1 comment:

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers