Sunday, March 14, 2010

Long over-due Update!

Ok so here is a little update on what we've been up to the last few weeks!
~Ok so Joseph is now officially potty-trained! WooHoo!!! I started last Saturday-he had 2 accidents and hasn't really had one since. I am so proud of him. This is a picture of him in his big boy underwear and a ski mask. Why, you ask, is he wearing a ski mask? Well he found it at home and he thinks it is a Spiderman Mask so he wears it all around the house and pretends to shoot his webs every where.~
~This is just a cute picture of Joseph. He found his bike helmet one Sunday before church and put it on. He looked just like a little Missionary! His eyes in this picture make me laugh!~
~We got to go to Disney on Ice on Friday afternoon. My sister Ash went with us. It was so much fun! Our seats were on the 11th row. Joseph was literally shaking with excitement when Lightning McQueen came out on the ice. It was so fun! We also got to ride Trax which Joseph thought was pretty cool. ~

~As for me---I am feeling a little bit like a plate spinner in a Circus. Only I'm afraid all my plates are about to come crashing down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers