Saturday, November 7, 2009
Update...
Oh wow! What a busy few weeks! Ok so update time. First off work is going great! I feel like I am actually useful at something other than being a mom! Plus working has helped me get through the days and helped aid in the healing process of the divorce. I love love love my job! It really does feel like I came home after a few year break. My co-workers are awesome! I just love Dr Dietz! He is so nice and he offers great advice. I love working with the patients and there have been quite a few who remembered me from when I worked there before. It has been easier than I thought to return to work. The hours are long but I love that I only work 3 days a week so that I can have a long 4 day week-end with my kids. They love going to the sitters. Christina has been such a huge blessing! I am also happy to say that I completed my first on-line class with a 96%! I enjoyed the class and was surprised at how easily writing essays came back to me! Next week I start the actual elementary education courses. Most importantly I feel like I have really started to heal and that I am starting to find out who I am. I am feeling ready to move on and I feel so much hope for my future! There are still moments where I feel a twinge of sadness but those moments are happening less and less frequently. I heard a really awesome quote the other day by Elder F. Enzio Busche. "When you are compelled to give up something or when things that are dear to you are withdrawn from you, know that this is your lesson to be learned right now. But know also that, as you are learning this lesson, God wants to give you something better." I can't wait to find my "something better."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment