As of yesterday my baby girl is now 8 months old. I can hardly believe it! She is getting so big I can't even stand it! She is crawling all over the place and she is even pulling her self up on everything. My baby girl wants to walk. Her top 2 teeth have now broken through. So in a few more weeks she will have a total of 4. She is doing so well on solid foods. I have moved on to feeding her "real food" from the table. She also drinks juice from a sippy cup. Her new favorite thing to do is listen to music with Grandpa. She will just sit with my dad and listen to music. She'll even rock her body along to the music. Grandpa usually gets her to sleep when they do this. I do have to admit though that it makes me sad that she is getting so big and grown up! I feel like she has grown up 10x faster than Joseph. I think that part of it is that she wants to keep up with her brother. I love both my "babies" so much and I am so thankful for my little AnnaBell!
Last night for some reason Joseph was convinced that he was going to sleep in a tent. I kept telling him no. He does have a little Cars tent but I wasn't going to put it up. So finally I told him that we would make a tent on mommy's bed. I just took a sheet and rubberbanded it to all 4 posts on my bed and wah-la a tent. Joseph thought it was so cool. It only lasted for about 20 minutes though before he managed to destroy it. In other news school is going great. I actually started the education classes this week. I love it and I am surprised at how much I really do love it! I am also amazed that I somehow find the time to do my homework. But that is one of the beauties of doing on-line classes is that I can work at my own pace. I am also still enjoying work. It is crazy some days but I love it. I am also almost completely finished with my Christmas shopping. Yay! I am so excited for Christmas this year. The kids are getting some great stuff. Let see what else... Oh yeah I was thinking about doing a Friday Funday. Nothing too formal. I just want to take my kids to do something fun and inexpensive every Friday. So let me know if you or your kids would like to come along or if you have any fun ideas. I think that's just about all the news that is news. Life is good and God is good. I am extremely blessed and am so grateful for all the good things and people in my life!








No comments:
Post a Comment