Thursday, November 26, 2009

Full tummy and full heart....

As I sit here at the close of this Thanksgiving day I have had a chance to reflect on how much I have to be grateful for. Even though this has been an incredibly tough year with lots of trials I still feel like I have much to be grateful for. I have 2 of the most beautiful children in the world. They truly make me happy and I love being with them. I am so grateful to be a mother. This past year brought me the opportunity to be a mother again. I love my little AnnaBell. I am also incredibly grateful for my Joseph Boy who always knows how to make me smile. I also have an amazing family who has stepped in to help me through this last year. I have parents who have helped provide me and my children with the necessities these past few months. I am so grateful to them for being there for me and I don't think that I tell them that enough. I also have wonderful brothers and sisters and extended family members who always make sure that I am doing ok. I am thankful for caring friends and ward members. I am thankful for a job that I love. I know that everything worked out the way it was supposed to for me to work where I'm at. I am thankful that I have found a wonderful person to watch my kids who loves them and takes care of them like her own. I am thankful for a healthy body which made a speedy recovery this year following child birth and then gall bladder surgery. I am also so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I don't know where I would be without that support and structure. I am also grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who truly knows better than I do what I need. My life is being led by Him. I also grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ who has suffered for my sins and His atonement that offers peace and healing to my broken heart. As I have reflected over this last year my heart really is full of gratitude for all of my many blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers