Monday, July 11, 2011
Viva Las Vegas!
Alright folks! It's official we made the reservations for our wedding and we're getting married in...LaS VeGaS! Is that not crazy?!? I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that we wanted to just go somewhere and get married...just the 2 of us. We talked about a few locations and decided on Vegas. It won't take us forever to get there and there is a ton of stuff to do and it will be warm. We're trying to find a bishop to marry us...so if any of you readers have a connection to bishop or stake president in Vegas let me know! We are still sticking to our plan to have it be just the 2 of us. Next year when we get sealed we'll have a little get together with our temple guests. I have had some people who have thought it strange that this is our plan and I've had a few thoughts about why our own private wedding is perfect for us. We have each been married before. We each had a big wedding that cost too much and lasted too long and caused too much stress. We did things to please everyone else. This time it is all about us. It's about the family the 7 of us are going to form and the life the 2 of us are going to create together. So it will just be us. Can I just say how excited I am to be Curt's wife?!? He makes me so happy. Every morning I wake up thinking about how lucky I am to have Curt. He is so amazing! I know that I have blogged about my divorce and how much I changed throughout the process. It was 2 years ago this month that I went through my separation and divorce. I just remember thinking that I would NEVER feel happy again. People kept telling me that I would but it was so hard to believe. I just felt so much sadness, disappointment, and grief. It was difficult to imagine ever really feeling happy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I'm SO happy for you! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! How great Sarah! Vegas will be awesome for a wedding.
ReplyDelete