Thursday, February 17, 2011

No News is Good News...Right?

Just thought I would post this super cute picture in case you had forgotten just how cute these 2 little people are! Not much to report here. Anna is getting tubes in her ears on Tuesday. Woo Hoo! I am really excited about this because Anna has had an ear infection for about a month now. Both kids are getting bigger and more grown up everyday. They are still best buds which makes me so happy. They are both talking so much right now. I love them both so much. There may or may not be some other exciting things happening in my life right now, but I don't want to post about it yet so I don't jinx it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

When did he get so big?!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Growing too fast!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers