o I have to admit that I have a crush on Jim Halpert from the Office. Boy that feels good to get it out in the open! My dad has all the seasons of the Office on DVD and I usually watch a couple of episodes at night before I go to bed. The more I watch the more I fall in love with Jim. Alright I know what you are thinking and yes I know that he is fictional and yes I know that even if he were real he is already taken. However I wouldn't mind finding someone like him. He is just such a great guy. He's sweet and romantic and he says all the right things. He has a great sense of humor and I love, love, love the way he treats Pam. So I'll keep my eye out for my Jim Halpert and in the mean time I'll continue to watch the Office and wish I was Pam.Friday, January 29, 2010
I Heart Jim!
S
o I have to admit that I have a crush on Jim Halpert from the Office. Boy that feels good to get it out in the open! My dad has all the seasons of the Office on DVD and I usually watch a couple of episodes at night before I go to bed. The more I watch the more I fall in love with Jim. Alright I know what you are thinking and yes I know that he is fictional and yes I know that even if he were real he is already taken. However I wouldn't mind finding someone like him. He is just such a great guy. He's sweet and romantic and he says all the right things. He has a great sense of humor and I love, love, love the way he treats Pam. So I'll keep my eye out for my Jim Halpert and in the mean time I'll continue to watch the Office and wish I was Pam.
o I have to admit that I have a crush on Jim Halpert from the Office. Boy that feels good to get it out in the open! My dad has all the seasons of the Office on DVD and I usually watch a couple of episodes at night before I go to bed. The more I watch the more I fall in love with Jim. Alright I know what you are thinking and yes I know that he is fictional and yes I know that even if he were real he is already taken. However I wouldn't mind finding someone like him. He is just such a great guy. He's sweet and romantic and he says all the right things. He has a great sense of humor and I love, love, love the way he treats Pam. So I'll keep my eye out for my Jim Halpert and in the mean time I'll continue to watch the Office and wish I was Pam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Dont you LOVE that he doesn't have a temper. Like nothing ceases to make him upset or mad. He never raises his voice...think my husband could learn from Jim (I LOVE Jim too!!!)
ReplyDelete